Sunday, January 1, 2012

Snowbound Quilt


I made this quilt in 2005 and sleep under it every December. I've just put it away for the year which made me want to make another quilt like it. There are blocks with hearts with my name, my husband's, and each of my four sons. I have four boys sledding and singing carols although my husband said I would never be able to make them wear those silly hats! There are sheep and a rabbit and a dog, all with family stories attached. I had so much fun making it and I was sad thinking I'll have to wait another year to use it again. How fun to make another, one I can use whatever time of year it is!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love this quilt!! I am enjoying your blog. I came here after bookmarking your doll quilt blog. Then I noticed that you have chickens...me too!....I hope you keep blogging and posting pictures of your adorable quilts!!